Sunday, May 27, 2012

Highlights from Waterloo Region: Starting Over



I feel as though I need a new start with this feature. I started out excited about the prospect of featuring local authors and then tried to include an excerpt or interview with every entry. That was impossible as authors didn't email me back or were too busy to participate. I became discouraged and then didn't know what to do. It became an abandoned feature and that was never my intention.

So this is what I plan to do. I am starting over. I will feature spotlights - book covers and information - for the books I find that belong to local authors or which take place in Waterloo Region. As a bonus, I will feature the authors and excerpts when they are available. I am making a new archive and as you can see this pretty header came with my new blog design which I had installed last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison